Daily Deals UK is now offering other bloggers in our niche the opportunity to publish articles on our money saving blog. So if you’re a blogger or writer looking to reach a new audience you have come to the right place.
Anyone can submit relative stories and posts to us as long as they are well written, and adhere to our guidelines – which you can find below
Articles should be original pieces of work and not published anywhere else on the Internet (we will check).
Written content must be a minimum of 500 words and ideally above 1000 words.
Posts can be a photo essay/video essay, as opposed to written content but please enquire before producing.
What We’re Looking For...
Great articles which provide useful tips for saving money, finding freebies, acquiring cost priced items, frugal living, finding coupons, seasonal savings, recycling items, slashing debt, cutting costs, reducing bills, cheap days out or anything you think our readers will find useful.
Articles are solely to provide our readers with great content and tips, not for your self promotion. Any articles found to be spammy will be rejected.
What You Get Out of Writing For Daily Deals UK?
1) A platform to share your expertise. Sharing with Our Community: Your post – insight, tips, advice – will definitely provide a source of information and can be used as a guide when others are trying to save some money whilst shopping online.
2) Featured Bio: With each post that we publish you will be able to include a short bio (100 word limit) with a link to your preferred social media channels, website, or blog which is a do-follow link. You will also be able to include a head shot or website/blog logo with your bio, which you can submit with any other photos that go along with your post.
3) You blog post shared with our Social Media followers - Please note* you will be expected to share the article with your followers, once this has done, let us know and we will reciprocate.
What We Expect From you
There is no cost involved in submitting a guest post to Daily Deals UK. We do however expect the article to be shared to your followers, a minimum of three accounts with preference taken to Facebook, Twitter and mix. Failure to share within 24 hours will result in your link being changed to no-follow.
What to Expect After Submitting a Pitch...
1.If your pitch has been accepted, we will contact you via email to provide requirement details for the article.
2. After your draft is submitted we will be in contact with you to request any edits/changes, photos and any other details we many need from you for your blog.
3. Your work live on Daily Deals UK within 24 hours.
Points to note
Links to your own website inside the article will only be considered if completely relevant. The links to your website will be included in your bio. Due to the nature of our website, we will not include self promotion of your website for things we our Daily Deals UK provides such as deals, voucher codes etc.
Google ads will be placed inside the article and some text may be linked to affiliate websites and other pages within Daily Deals UK.
What are you waiting for?
Wanna be friends? Follow us on social media!