Looking for a grape solution to your tummy troubles? Well, leek no further - today's deal is here to lentil you a helping hand!
We’re offering you an 'advanced food intolerance test' via post for £19, or an 'advanced premium' test for just £29, saving you up to 83% off Allergy Testing UK's prices..
Armed with today’s deal, investigate the source of your food troubles! Your advanced test will 'test' you for for over 300 food intolerances (see below for a full list). Simply send a small sample of your hair by post to the clever boffins at Allergy Testing UK, and they will conduct a series of 'food intolerance tests'. What's produced is a tailored analysis of your deficiency results from a list of components. Neat!
Alternatively you can opt to upgrade for a 'premium' test, which tests over 600 foods! This also includes 57 E-Numbers, vitamins and minerals and amino acids, alongside a host of other possible irritants!
The 'test' includes the following foods...
- Grains (spelt, gluten, quinoa, white and brown rice)
- Dairy (goat's cheese, goat's milk, sheep's cheese, sheep's milk)
- Meat (turkey, venison, pheasant, duck)
- Fish (anchovies, crab, haddock, mackerel, sardines, sea bass, plaice, trout, tuna)
- Herbs and spices
- Nuts and seeds
- Oils (olive, sunflower, coconut, vegetable, soya)
- Pulses (brown and red lentils, chickpeas, pinto, haricot and butter beans)
- Sweeteners (glucose, Manuka honey, sugarcane, xylitol, agave syrup)
- Vitamin, mineral, essential fatty acid and amino acid deficiencies